InstantPulp.com trawls millions of conversations on social networks and thousands of news stories on hundreds of web sites every hour to determine the newest and hottest celebrity and entertainment gossip.
InstantPulp.com is powered by RollupMedia Ltd, which uses proprietary algorithms and intensive computer processing to provide the best overview of real-time news and information on the Internet. People like you help make our system smarter and faster, so if you like what you see, please spread the word and share Instantpulp.com with your friends. If you have any feedback or questions for us,please drop us a line. email@example.com
Your privacy is very important to us.
- We will not store your Facebook login information, that is why we use Facebook authentication procedures
- We will not store your twitter login information, that is why we use Oauth to log you in.
- We will not collect personal data without a clear purpose: provide our users with better content recommendations.
- We will collect personal information that is publicly available, typically by means of twitter's public updates or Facebook’s Open Graph.
- We might collect other personal data as the user interacts with our application, like clicks and ip addresses, in order to provide better content recommendations.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Terms & Conditions
InstantPulp (the "application") recommends content that is becoming popular on Social Networks. To make these recommendations, InstantPulp looks at what users are sharing in Twitter and Facebook. The recommendations are displayed as summaries (picture thumbnail, title and small description) of third party news, published on third party URLs. The user can visit the originating sites by clicking on the story titles. The fact that we link to those sites does not mean that we are endorsing them or any content or other links you may find when you get there.
These "Terms" are applicable to all the users of the "application", including any and each user accessing by any means or proceeding.
The "application" may include hyperlinks to or be available in websites owned, controlled or operated by parties other than Feedtrace.
Feedtrace is not responsible for the contents, privacy policies or practices of such websites.
Acceptance of Terms and conditions.
By using this application (hereinafter the "Application"), owned by Feedtrace, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and conditions (hereinafter the "Terms").
If you do not agree to be legally bound by these "Terms", please do not access to the "Application". Continued access or use of this Application will be considered full acceptance of these Terms. Feedtrace reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend or modify these "Terms" and its policies at any time, and you expressly agree to be bound by such amendments or modifications. It is your responsibility to check the updated version of the "Terms" for changes posted on the website where the application is available.
The benefits or rights conferred by these "Terms" are non-transferable by the user. Therefore, you may not transfer or assign them to third parties, and each user must agree to these Terms directly. General Use of authorizations and restrictions of the "Application". Feedtrace authorizes you to access and use the "Application" under these "Terms", provided that: You undertake not to modify, remove, transform or alter by any means or procedure whatsoever, any part of the "application", without prior written consent of Feedtrace.
You undertake not to use the "application", with any commercial purpose whatsoever, direct or indirect, without prior written consent of Feedtrace.
You will comply with these "Terms", in accordance with all applicable legal provisions and regulations and international treaties. Feedtrace reserves the right to discontinue or suspend any aspect or function of the "application" at any time.